A clear, realistic strategy for shareholder ROI
- Major mining companies must replenish reserves, for which they will pay a lot of money.
- Build upon existing assets that have current or historical resources.
- Advance each project through drilling.
- Drilling to upgrade current resources from Inferred to Measured & Indicated, or
- Drilling to convert historic resources to current resources.
- Apply new mineral deposit interpretations to investigate open pit potential.
- Demonstrate project economics initially through a Preliminary Economic Assessment within 24-36 months.
- Assuming our assumptions are correct, we will determine whether we proceed to a Pre-feasibility or Feasibility Study.