Leadership: recognized for value generation, funding access and shareholder wins
Focused on building value quickly, with ready access to international capital and a record of successful shareholder wins/exits.
A rare, pure-silver exploration play
A high gold/silver ratio means silver holds leverage to gold. A pure silver exploration play, backed by strong management, provides leverage to the price of silver.
Quality projects in a world-class jurisdiction
Silver projects with current or historic resources, de-risked by significant past work, in two of Chile’s most prolific mineral belts. Ag-Cu project in southern Peru.
A clear, realistic strategy for shareholder ROI
Major mining companies must replenish their reserves either through exploration and discovery or by acquisition, and as discovery rates decrease so the cost of acquiring good projects is rising. Aftermath's strategy is simple. We plan to:
- • Build upon existing assets that have current or historical resources;
- • Advance each project through drilling to upgrade current resources from Inferred to Measured & Indicated, or drilling to convert historic resources to current resources;
- • Apply new mineral deposit interpretations to investigate open pit potential;
- • Demonstrate indicative project economics through a Preliminary Economic Assessment within 24-36 months;
- • Assuming our assumptions are correct, we will determine whether we proceed to a Pre-feasibility or Feasibility Study.
Silver: growing demand and utility
Silver is rare, and silver’s unique qualities make it essential for our modern world. To meet this demand and thrive, major mining companies must replenish reserves.